I finished the framework on one of the pieces for the Fair Maiden Needle Roll--and I'm getting a little concerned that I won't have enough of the green silk to do all the areas that will need it.
I still have to do the leaves that will go around the flowers that I need to stitch on both this piece and the other.
I've decided to do a Scarlet and worry about that another day. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to fill in some of the areas with broad chain and the overdyed silk. And that is going to take a while.
I may go stash diving to see if I have anything close to the green to hold in reserve, just in case. I'm not sure why I'm running short on this one thread--I have oodles and boodles of the other colors.
Keep your fingers crossed for me. I've already pulled the orts out of the ort jar just in case.
And if auto-correct changes "ort "to "rot" or "oft" one more time, I may scream!