In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

I made it!

I didn't get the whole project finished in class--but I did get it finished in one day!


We had our second class with Betsy Morgan today, her Edinburgh Reticule, and this was the small we did to review the finishing techniques.

It was another great class with an enjoyable group of people, some old friends and some new--sometimes I think the best part of classes is getting to spend time with people who get this obsession of ours--and I came home, had dinner with Dearly Beloved, and sat down to work on the needlebook some more.

And lo and behold, it's finished.

It is happy dance time, and if I had any energy left, I would boogie. I think I'll go to bed instead.

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! That is why I love cross stitch blogs; it is a chance to hang out with like-minded, cross stitch crazy people like myself!

    ReplyDelete