In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Framing it in

All the outlining and the vine on Briar Rose are done!


I have admitted to being a very methodical stitcher, so normally I would now outline all the petals on all the flowers before filling them in. It is quite possible that I am going to do something totally abnormal for me and get two needles threaded, one with the rose silk for the outlines and one with the overdyed for the innards. I could potentially work an entire flower before moving to another one.

I'm not sure I'm up for that much alteration in my routine.

It is possible that I am a little OCD.

Or a lot OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment