In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

V is for Vertigo

I am dealing with my semi-annual bout of vertigo, brought on by a sinus infection, brought on by the pollen level. Currently I am heavily drugged with a variety of medications, but at least the spins have stopped.

Before the world started whirling, I had managed to finish the second alphabet on Mary Atwood:


And it is stitched reversibly so the back is a four-sided stitch:


I am very proud of this although it definitely gave me brain cramps to do.

Maybe I'm blaming the pollen for being dizzier than usual when I should blame stitching in a reversible manner.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh take care of yourself and that vertigo!!!! Another great alphabet!

    ReplyDelete