In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Just a few stitches more . . .

I came home from work and thought I'd stitch for a little bit.

And then I thought I'd stitch for a few minutes more.

And five hours later, I have all the little bits and bobs in The Shepherdess finished.


There are some stitches here and there that I can't do until the sky and the rest of the lawn are stitched--that poor little sheep needs his fleece, for example--but everything else is done.

The plan is that I will work on those areas when I need to stitch but I'm too tired to do any serious thinking about stitching.  That is the plan. It is quite possible that I will hurl that plan to the four winds and keep on working until I have this finished.

Stay tuned and we'll both figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment