In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

me no brainin' good today

After spending last evening doing absolutely nothing blogworthy, with a needle or without, I had decided I would work on the next step of finishing the Fair Maiden Etui today.

This is what it looks like after I've taken apart everything I've done so far, which, quite frankly, wasn't much.


The minute I cut the first piece of Mylar to the wrong dimensions, I should have packed everything away and gone for a long walk.  Or I could have put on my shoes and headed out to buy a new piece of Mylar to replace the one I miscut.  But noooooooooo, I had to try to make it work.

And it didn't.

So I have pulled it apart and put everything away and will wait for another day.

Maybe when the moon is not full.

No comments:

Post a Comment