In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Trudging through mud

Metaphorically speaking, that is.

Daylight Savings Time is wiping me out. I don't know why I'm surprised because it does this every year. I feel like I'm jet lagged for a couple of weeks, then I finally begin to adjust--but I don't feel normal until we go back to standard time.

So this may be all that gets stitched tonight. I may go to bed early and try to recapture my lost hour.


I'm working on the Tulip Tray again. I do not dare try to assemble the Fair Maiden Etui until I feel less like I just flew on the red eye from California to the Carolinas.


2 comments:

  1. You have lots of company in your "sludgedom"--I hope the recovery time isn't as long as you predict. I'll be doing basketweave for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the only one who had a hard time then last night! I had to finally give in around 10PM though I really wanted to make more progress!!!

    I had such a hard time getting going this am!

    ReplyDelete