In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Bird and a Basket

Two more motifs on my workbox set!


I really like the basket--and that's a very good thing, since it shows up on the other pieces in the set. I think I would like the bird more if I hadn't miscounted and misread the chart and had to reverse stitch most of its little body.

I now have to spend the rest of the evening charting out my name and the date--within a day or so--since the rest of this side of the workbook is lettered. And we all know how much I love lettering.

Please note the sarcasm.

I wish someone would come up with a sarcasm font.

Baby Girl will likely soon inform me that someone has.

4 comments:

  1. The world would never have known about your bird error if you hadn't told us. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wee stitches and the nice thing is most of us can't see the errors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how many times I've "adjusted" a design because of my errors, depending on the project. :D Beautiful stitching, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I had this one in my stash! I will just have to enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete