In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, March 6, 2015

easy-peasey

For a variety of reasons, my week-end plans had to change. I had planned a girls' week-end with Baby Girl and some social activities.  Instead, I'm home and will likely be a hermit instead of a social butterfly.

When I sat down to stitch tonight, I realized I needed to do something that required only about half my brain cells. As I was rummaging through my bag, it occurred to me that I need to stitch only two small bits and the stitching for the Fair Maiden workbag would be complete. Even better, I just had to backstitch stripes which will be filled in with broad chain. That doesn't even require half of half of my brain cells.

So that's what I did.


I am now trying to decide if I want to start the broad chain, or if I want to call it a night.

My pillows are calling to me. Loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment