I had started the strawberries Friday night, but then the Big Kid called and we had a nice, long talk, deserving of my full attention.
I have now completed the first half of the central section. That would be cause for great rejoicing, but I looked at the next section and it is pretty solidly stitched. As I am realizing that everything takes much longer than I think it should, I'm resigning myself to many more hours of work before I see this finished.
The night before, I had also worked over one.
Poor little bunny did not get much love Thursday night. We had gone out for dinner, which was quite disappointing--service was slow and food mediocre. I do not believe we will be dining there again. But we got home later than I would have liked so I barely had an hour before I needed to fall into bed.
And, still on the Ellie program, I spent Wednesday on Journey and managed to get another motif completed:
This bit is the first of the section that uses overdyed threads to show the direction or flow of the design, and is structured to produce diagonal stripes. I think the next section will create vertical stripes, but I'll find out on Wednesday.
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to work on this afternoon. It's a free day, so I can play with whatever I want. It will not, however, be anything worked over one thread.