In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, July 27, 2026

Christmas in July

Nope, not stitching for Christmas in July--but I got something that should count as a Christmas present!

And it didn't arrive all wrapped up in pretty paper. Actually, the box was so beaten and battered and torn on one side that I am amazed that it made it from the UK to the US.

The kit for my next class with Sara Rickards arrived.

This was (thankfully) wrapped in bubble wrap inside the box, tied with pretty pink grosgrain ribbon:

And then you open it, and WOW--raspberry colored tissue!

Honestly, I almost hated to tear the sticker that held it closed. But I did, and here are the goodies inside:

I must be patient--the class doesn't start for several weeks, and I have my online class on needlelace to finish and that beautiful design from Kate Barlow to stitch--but then I can jump into this one.

So today I will work on my needlelace homework and add this to the pile of goodies I want to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment