Happy World Embroidery Day!
Yes, I'm a day late.
I was trying to decide which project I wanted to do in celebration of my favorite pastime, and I couldn't make up my mind. I have a lot of coulda, woulda, shoulda projects but nothing really calling my name. Actually, it has nothing to do with the projects themselves, just that I've had a bad case of the blahs and don't feel like doing anything that requires thought or movement.
Basically, I've turned into a summer slug.
It ain't the heat, it's the humidity.
Which is dreadful.
Anyway, I finally decided I had to do something to celebrate, so I started something new.
New-ish.
I've had the kit for Betsy Morgan's This One's for Betty in the stash for maybe twenty years, and now is the time for it to come out of hibernation. I got this much done:
This will be the waxer pocket. I think I'm going to work on it for a little longer today. Or maybe I'll work on my classwork before the last minute before class.
BDE says waiting to the last minute before finishing my homework is one of the things I nagged her about when I was attempting to civilize her, and she finds this ironic. I think this comes under the heading of "do as I say, not as I do" and she should show some respect for her aged mother.
We'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment