In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Location, location, location

When I got home, I was trying to decide what I wanted to work on first.

Sarah Williams was sitting right by my chair. All I needed to do was pick her up. The needle was even threaded.

So sheer laziness convenience won out.


I finished the thing that looks like a quilt or a Granny square, then worked on the border a little more before doing any of the large motifs in the bottom third of the sampler. Then I decided to go ahead and get all the border finished. I have all the slimy green stitched and I've started on the strawberries. Next I want to do the attribution at the bottom of the sampler, mainly because that involves letters and cross stitch over one thread.  That will just leave the fun stuff--at least, at the moment, I think it will be the fun stuff.  There's a lot of filling in with a giant lady on one side and a huge house in the middle that must be constructed and roofed.

I need to find something good to marathon on TV this week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment