In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Gremlins

I have come to the conclusion that there are gremlins either taking stitches out or adding to the chart for this house. I have been laying bricks all week, and I'm still not through with it.
I have also been afflicted by an irrational fear that I'm going to forget to stitch the door and not realize it. Obviously the heat is getting to me.

3 comments:

  1. Well no wonder - it really is rather hot to be laying bricks. The pointing on your mortar looks very professional! And look at how even and level your bricks lay. ;) Sarah's house looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bricks take FOREVER, I did forget a window... Just don't brick in your door, and you'll be good!

    ReplyDelete