In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Crown Me


I'm still picking Sarah Williams up when I have a chance to stitch--obviously this has not been a good week for finding time to stitch.

There was a sampler guild meeting Wednesday night, then Mother had another "event" yesterday which required a great deal of telephoning back and forth among all parties involved.  Apparently she had a TIA--transient ischemic attack--also known as a mini-stroke--but her doctor is "not overly concerned." The Saint and I are, so we had to discuss. I am going to spend some time with Mother this week-end so I can get a better idea of her condition. I can't find out enough from our daily phone calls. Visiting for a couple of days should provide a more complete picture.

When I'm able to find time to stitch again, I plan to finish this top part of Sarah Williams and then focus on prework.  At the moment, I have three classes' worth of prework to do, plus about forty-leven other projects I want to do.

I might decide to take a nap instead.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the news about your mum. Hopefully your visit will provide you with more information and help ease your worries. I wish your mum a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete