In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Chugging Along

There is progress on Sarah Williams!


There has been some discussion about the type of plant in the middle. One of the people in the family--who is obviously totally confused--is determined it's an apple tree. As I have never seen an apple tree in which all the apples show their blossom ends, I have proclaimed that it's a rose bush.

We need to get a life if we're discussing this for more than three minutes.

Anyway, I am so totally enjoying working on this that I plan to finish this top section before the week-end. Then I am going to make myself sit down and work on prework. The workshops are getting closer and closer and I have many millions of stitches to do before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment