In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

September? What . . .when?

I turned the page over on the calendar and tried to figure out what I did in September.

Whatever it was, it didn't result in much stitching or blogging.

I did studiously ignore the dust bunnies this past week-end, and managed to get the last accessory piece for Fair Maiden finished:


I am very happy with the whole kit and caboodle, and will now move on to the next project in the finishing basket this week-end. Tonight I'm going to dive into the Fall-Into-Winter basket and see what I come up with.

Hopefully things are getting back to normal in my little corner of the world. I have only one more major project to do at work and Mother is making good progress in her recovery. And Dearly Beloved is much better since his tumble down the stairs at work.

Oh. Yeah. That happened.

Dearly Beloved took a tumble down a flight of stairs at work. Aside from some spectacularly Technicolor bruises, he seems to have survived without permanent damage.  I'll take that back. He has sustained considerable damage. To his dignity.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish. I've been stitching away and am hoping for a finishing day this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful finish this is! I dearly love stitching but finishing, not so much and I greatly admire those, like you, that do such a beautiful job of it. So sorry about your DB and hope that his bruises and ego are healing nicely. Glad to hear your mom is continuing to recover from her fall.

    ReplyDelete