In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

One of those "best laid plans" kind of days

The intention was to work on finishing a project from the finishing basket today.  And then the plan was to blog about getting something else completed.

Epic. Fail.

I totally misread a very important direction in the instructions and cut the finishing fabric incorrectly, and I do not have enough in either the kit or my stash in the correct color to re-do it. So until I am able to acquire more, that project has gone back into the finishing basket.

Sigh.

I did make some progress on Chrysanthemum last night so the stems are all done and I started filling in the flowers.

As to what I'm going to work on tonight, I'm not sure.

Anything that involves carefully cutting fabric is definitely not in the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment