In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Committed again

OK, I did it again. I put a date on something before I finished stitching it. Now I have to get it completed before the end of the year:


If I had had only one more hour before I needed to go to bed, I could have completed those three little flowers below the basket.  

This may be my travel piece this week-end. We're going to visit The Flash and his parental units. We haven't seen them since November, what with the horrendous winter weather, my surgery and recovery, and their move to a new abode. (Dearly Beloved was not going to go to visit and be put to work.) I was afraid The Flash was going to be six feet tall with a full beard before we saw him again, but I've been reassured that he hasn't grown quite that much.

1 comment:

  1. Go girl, you can do it! Have a wonderful trip and a lovely visit.

    ReplyDelete