In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, July 22, 2013

On the road again . . .

I'm sitting in a hotel room, putting the finishing touches on a report for a meeting tomorrow. Therefore there are no pictures or stitching reports for today.

I will report a moment of sanity before I left this morning. I had packed Ann Scutt, my Schwalm whitework project, and Buttons a Bounty in my tote. Plus three, count 'em, three mysteries to read.

I am only going to be gone for two nights and will be working all day tomorrow.  Unless there is a blizzard that dumps three feet of snow on the state of Georgia, I will be heading out Wednesday morning.  When did I think I was going to stitch on three projects and read three books?

Consequently, Ann Scutt is the only project that came with me.

The three books came anyway.

Hey, I read faster than I stitch! You just never know . . .

1 comment:

  1. I understand perfectly--you never know which will appeal! I regret to say that I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete