In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas in July II


I woke up in the middle of the night and absolutely, totally, completely could not get back to sleep.

So I got up, came downstairs, and stitched this. It took about an hour. (Very few stitches and all of them covered a multitude of threads, so it went very fast.) Then I went back upstairs and went back to bed.

All that up and down last night means that I am wiped out tonight. So I am going to bed. If I have another middle of the night stitching session, I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! AT least the sleepless night was productive. You really pay for those the next day :(

    ReplyDelete