In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas Ornament III

I've started the third and final ornament I'm going to stitch for the program next week.


I was going to finish each small motif completely, but there are so few stitches in each, it's just easier to do all of one color at a time. This won't take much longer to stitch, then I have to set up the steps in finishing.

Given how much I just love finishing, it's ironic that I'm doing this program. However, I figure if I can do a decent job, anybody can! And I know I can finish ornaments creditably. Hopefully, those are not famous last words . . .

So, tomorrow I'll finish the design and cut out batting and backing and get things set up so all I have to do is grab the baggie and boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment