In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, February 2, 2024

I get it now.

 I think I understand how rotations can work. I really want to continue with Carmen, but I have to put her away for a bit.

Here is where she was as of last night:

I am not where I thought I would be. I went gallivanting with Dearly Beloved on Wednesday--this meant an excursion to Wally World and a lovely, romantic lunch at Burger King. When we got home, I fell into a book and didn't dig myself out until almost bedtime. That was not the original plan, but sometimes you need to climb out of the regular rut.

Today I have half a dozen things sitting on my worktable. I am going to start assembling one of them, once I decide which one to work on.

I should probably just close my eyes and grab.

2 comments:

  1. Looking fab, yes a change is good.
    I do it all the time , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen is looking so pretty. Or you could do eeney meaney miney mo!

    ReplyDelete