In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Oh, so clever!

 I finished the stitching for the needlebook for Gardenesque last night.

I wondered why one rose bush was right side up and the other was upside down--then it hit me.

No matter which way you open it when it's assembled into the book, it will look like it's right side up. Clever, clever, clever!

I have only two bits of this set left to stitch, so I'm trying to avoid temptation. It's hard. It's really hard. I have a LOT of temptation floating around. I'm trying to tell myself that working on my online classwork should count as another project, but I keep thinking of it more as a learning process.

And I'm really afraid to start unpacking the stash boxes--that will only throw more temptation in my path!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty , love your new stitch.
    I can't help , I am tempted every day .
    Have fun .Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet....Jackie is a creative genius!!!

    ReplyDelete