In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Three Tiny Reindeer

There are now three tiny reindeer on one side of the Christmas is Coming tray.


 Santa will be stitched next, but that will wait until the next spot in the schedule for this project..

I got a very late start this morning. Actually, I was enjoying my nest in my blankets too much to get up at a decent hour--in short, I slept in. We finally have some fall weather with crisp, cool nights, so we changed from sheet and summer bedspread to blankets and comforter. And, once I get my pillows and blankets arranged just so, and snuggle down into them, it's really, really really hard to crawl out. As I am retired, I don't have to!

Anyway, I was only able to get a little of the metal thread stitched in before I lost the good light, but it is started:


If I can force myself out of bed earlier tomorrow, I should be able to finish this flower. I know I said that yesterday, but it could happen.

IF I can force myself out of bed at a "decent" hour. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment