I got something finish-finished last night.
I hadn't planned to.
Somehow when I was taking it out of its little bag for blog photography, I caught a loose thread and the banding raveled. Past the point that it needed to be trimmed. Pretty much past the point of no return.
There was panic and foul language.
For a nano-second, I thought about reweaving the threads.
Life is too short.
So I pulled out some iron-on interfacing, measured and cut it to the size it needed to be, and pressed it to the back of the banding.
As long as you have the cutting board and rotary cutter and iron out, you may as well measure, cut, and press the interfacing for the lining for the little pouch.
As long as you have both the band and lining set up, you may as well see if your fix is . . . well . . . a fix and you sew the ribbon tunnels.
As long as the ribbon tunnels are sewn, you may as well fold the band and sew the side seams.
As long as the side seams are sewn, you may as well insert the ribbons and tie bows.
As long as the ribbons are inserted and the bows sewn, you may as well loop the charm to the ribbons.
And you have just gone through a finishing frenzy and have a finished project.
(It still needs the ends of the ribbons touched with Fray-Stop and the charm needs a touch of silver polish, but I'm calling it done.)