In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Giving Up and Going to Bed


This is Merry Cox's Flower Pin Cushion and Needle Book.

I would have the entire border finished, as well as most of the lettering except that last night I couldn't

  • count
  • read a graph

Tonight I can't
  • count
  • read a graph
For two evenings I have ripped out as much as I've stitched.

The new John Sanford Prey book arrived in today's mail, so I think something is telling me that perhaps I should read instead of stitch.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having issues with this piece- it will be lovely when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two days in a row - ack! Am certain your fluency in graph will return (though sometimes I think the book - whatever book I'm currently reading - puts out frog pheromones).

    ReplyDelete