In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Adam and Eve

Well, Adam has his fig leaf and Eve has her hair on the first cartouche of Eve in the Garden.


I figured, given how hectic this week has been, that I was doing well to get this many stitches accomplished.

Monday we had a quarterly departmental meeting, and I got home late.

Tuesday I drove to Mother's retirement center to accompany her to the hospital for her MRI. She did have a mild stroke. She is getting therapy five days a week and it is helping her--there's a major difference in the past week. Now if we could get her to be just a wee bit more cooperative . . .

Wednesday was the first meeting of my local sampler guild.

And tonight I'm doing laundry and packing for our week-end trip to see The Flash. And his parents, of course.

We'll be home on Sunday and  I plan to spend all day Monday with a needle in my hand. I most definitely need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment