I spent a good chunk of it clearing and organizing and cleaning and searching and very little of it stitching.
Because you have to tear things up in order to bring them into order, it looks like a needlework store threw up in two different rooms. I have a feeling my week-ends for the next month or so are going to be involved in getting things into some kind of order. It is a daunting task. This started with a search for stretcher bars and evolved into trying to find a new home for the sewing machine and a clear horizontal surface that can be used for finish-finishing. I have also determined that I really need to inventory all my stuff.
There was a small bit of stitching.
You will note that these stretcher bars do not fit the linen. I know I have 16" mini-stretcher bars somewhere. I could only find 18" bars, so I'm improvising. Thus far, it's working.
And tomorrow I go back to work. At least it's a Friday, and we're allowed to wear jeans on Fridays--so the return won't be quite as shocking to my entire system. I just hope I won't go into withdrawal when I don't have a needle in my hand during the daylight hours.