In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

the big frame-up

Since recovering from The Procedure, I have been more of a Domestic Diva than a Stitching Goddess, so I don't have much to show for the last few days.

However, I did manage to get the framework for the side panel for Fair Maiden set up:


I think this part of the project will probably be the most heavily embroidered, as I look at its directions.  It will have spangles, too, with beads. And, since I like all the stitches that must be done, this is going to be an enjoyable part of the process.

I'd be much more excited if I didn't also know that I'm going to have to put in some overtime hours at work this week so I can leave on vacation next week guilt-free.

There's always a trade-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment