In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dithering over

After several days of dithering, I settled down again to (surprise!) Martha Edlin:



And a close-up--remember, I'm stitching reversibly, so the crosses are going every which way.  I'm not sure why blogger has chosen to set this pic off-center, but after battling to add it, I'm going to leave it right where it is.



I would really love to finish Martha this year.  Of course, now that I've said that, it won't happen. It will be nice, though, to have an extra day this week-end to stitch. And that's how I plan to spend the entire day tomorrow. Martha's biggest band lies before me--once it's stitched, I can really feel as if the end of this project is drawing nigh.

However, I'm still slogging away at the stitching for Remember Me. It is going to be beautiful when stitched, but it isn't getting any more interesting to do.  It is my "strand a day" project.

2 comments: