In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing to see here . . .

This blogging every day is HARD! Especially if you have nothing particular to say.

I was supposed to go to our ANG chapter holiday party tonight and would have, except I thought it was scheduled for December 16.  It was scheduled for November 16.  I should have known this because I sent out the newsletter just last week. I think I may have too much on my tiny little mind at the moment.

But not stitching.  Last night was clean-out-the-refrigerator night and it still needs to be scrubbed down. We also had to discuss the Thanksgiving menu, especially since this will be a quiet one with just Dearly Beloved and me.  Lest you feel that we have been abandoned, please don't. We're actually kind of looking forward to it.  I'm thrilled because I have talked Dearly Beloved into giving up green bean casserole this year.  Of course, I am giving up my mother's cornbread dressing, so it's only fair.  Actually, I want turkey only for the leftover turkey sandwiches.

Anyway, I have read over the directions for stitching the bluebird on the needlecase, and I have read over the directions for assembling the Glitzy Ornaments, and I have decided that my tiny little brain can't handle either one tonight.  So I pulled out Ann Wheatley and I'm going to see if I can get a letter or two more stitched in.

For someone who has nothing in particular to say, I seem to have said a lot.  So I'm shutting up now and threading my needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment