In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, September 1, 2024

September Stitches

 There were very few stitches added to anything last week.

I did plant all the grass on one side of the stitching book, and started on the other.

I also had the wonderful experience of attending my "old" EGA chapter's summer social. Seeing my buddies again--well, there are no words for how lovely it all was. I miss every single one of them, and need to figure out a way to get back more often.

And I have decided to work on some other projects for a bit. After all, after years and years of school, September always feels like a new, fresh start. So I'm starting some new, fresh pieces.

So tonight I'm going to set up stretcher bars and an embroidery hoop, and will spend Labor Day stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Your lawn is growing nicely! Can't wait to see your September starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lawn is looking good on your project, Ann. I am glad you were able to attend your old EGA group's summer social. Have a great September.

    ReplyDelete