In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, May 3, 2024

Two Weeks

 I have to wear the new brace around the clock for two weeks, other than showering or washing my hands.

And I can't stitch for two weeks.

Two weeks.

Dearly Beloved has threatened to move out for the duration, and the Big Kid has offered him refuge. I mentioned the whole "for better or for worse" thing and he said that this was worse than worse.

Anyway, the blog will likely be quiet for the duration.

(I did request a medically induced coma, but my doctor didn't understand why that might be a good thing.)

See you on the other side . . . 

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you can't stitch for 2 weeks, I can't imagine what that would be like, I'd go mental. Perhaps you could use the time to do some searching on the net and come back with some links for us to interesting blogs and the like. Hope you heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Ann , my hand is slowly getting better,
    I have been knitting a little and it seems to have helped my hand , why I don't know ! but maybe doing both is good for the movement of my hands .
    Also I find some sewing needle hurt my hands and some don't , why is this ! .
    Enjoy a good book , and lets hope your hand gets better soon
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ann, hopefully those two weeks will pass quickly. I am praying this brace does the trick. Perhaps reading someplace needlework related would help pass the time. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!! Hoping the brace does the trick and you're back with a needle in your hand quickly! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete