In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Organ Recital

 Whenever my great-aunts were involved in a discussion of bodily ills, they referred to it as an organ recital.

So, here's the latest update on my wrist.

I am supposed to receive a new and different brace tomorrow intended to keep my thumb still, but allow more flexibility with the rest of my hand. There should be significant improvement in about two weeks. If not, I will get a referral to a sports medicine person who specializes in hand injuries.

I guess needlework has become a sport.

I am now waiting for it to be an Olympic event.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the new brace helps, Ann. Chuckling over 'organ recital'! I am definitely in if it becomes an Olympic sport. Have a pleasant weekend.

    ReplyDelete