In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Again, not as planned

 I came away from Black Swan Studio and Sassy Jack's energized and ready to stitch all kinds of wonderful things. I had also decided to start my spring cleaning with a vengeance.

But I woke up Saturday morning feeling vaguely achey, and my head was stuffy. Pollen, of course. Every time I stuck my head outside while in the mountains, I sneezed. Tree pollen is one of my triggers, and there are a lot of trees in them thar hills.

By Sunday, I had to admit I have a cold. A horrendously bad cold in my head, and that meant I have been a lump of misery and totally useless this week.


Maybe not totally useless. I got the Nun stitch worked around three of the panels for House on the Hill.

But definitely not the exciting, colorful stitching I planned.

I would like some cheese with this whine.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better by now. We're waiting for the yellow "dust" to hit here!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, Ann. While they say the tree pollen has been high here, the yellow has not arrived. Have a blessed Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope that you are feeling much better by now! The pollen is swirling here with my Chocolate and Jasmines vines in full bloom but I can shut it out of my converted screen porch. I miss you♥️♥️♥️.

    ReplyDelete