In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Well, Phooey

 I wanted to get back to almost daily posting, but technology has jumped in my way. I can't get the computer to import my photos so I can show what I'm writing about--there was an upgrade to the computer and I have a feeling that it altered the way I'm supposed to deal with pictures.

Or my camera is now too old to communicate with the new computer.

There is a trip to the Apple Store in my near future. Until then, radio silence, I guess.

PHOOEY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer on the technology side of things, Ann! Every time there is some sort of upgrade, it causes other issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be waiting to see your beautiful work very soon.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete