In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

This is a test

The computer went to the Genius Bar, where it was determined that the updates we had just updated were causing problems--so the previous operating system was reinstalled--except they "inadvertently" deleted all my bookmarks, so I'm going to have to reconstruct that. And there are a couple of other things that don't seem to be working quite as they should . . . so we go back to the Genius Bar on Saturday morning.

I love technology when it works.

Anyway, this is a test to see if I can load pictures and publish a blog.


This is one of the lessons from the Goldwork Deep Dive class I'm taking. As you can see, we're doing the very basics in this term.


And a motif from the Stumpwork Deep Dive class--again, we're covering the basics. Primarily, we've looked at different types of padding, but this shows how the stitches themselves can provide texture. I've been referring to this as my Seuss plant, maybe something the Whos down in Whoville might grow in their gardens.

Can you tell the Grinch has been on my holiday viewing list? 

I'm gong to hit "publish" and see if this works.  Deep breath . . . 


1 comment: