In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

So it begins

 I've started putting Tribute together.

I thought I was going to have the front attached to the lining in no time at all. As usual, I was overly optimistic. And I'm not sure how much I'll get done today--I'm meeting a former neighbor for lunch, and we have a lot to catch up on.

So before lunchtime, I'm going to try to finish sewing this part together. And maybe I'll get the interfacing ironed to the box lining. And the ribbon sewn to the outer panels of the box. And the box lining attached to the main body of the etui--and did I say something about being overly optimistic?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your lunch! Good luck with the finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to meet up with a friend enjoy .
    Don't over tax yourself there is always tomorrow .
    Have fun .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann - Ty for taking time to share your technique. I've grown bored of finishing pin pillows/etc and enjoy alternative finishes :)

    ReplyDelete