In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Ever so much better!

So, I ripped out the wrong color and stitched in the new color, and I am much, much happier.


 One more band and this panel will be finished.

It occurs to me that I planned to lower the level of the finishing basket. Instead, I stitched Tribute's Tiniest Things, and I'm almost through with the Tasmanian Needle Tiny.

Thus, I have added two more project bags to the pile sliding out of the finishing basket at the least vibration. I think I'm going backwards instead of forwards.

4 comments:

  1. But...you're getting things stitched!!! You're no slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Ann.
    Who cares about the over flowing basket if your having fun .
    Mine keeps growing to , not just the basket now but I have moved into a growing room full of stitching.
    I know I will never stitch them all , but it's nice to look at them and enjoy .

    ReplyDelete