In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Flitting around again

 What can I say? I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to working on projects.

Yesterday, I had decided to put together the Golden Accessories. They're small, I thought. They're simple to assemble, I thought. I should be able to whack them out in a day, I thought.

I should stop thinking.

I managed to get the needle book put together.


But when today dawned, I just couldn't bring myself to putting the next piece together.

And I pulled something completely different out of the stash.

Hannah Thornbush has been in time-out for a long, long time, but she's back in the current pile of projects as of today. I finally figured out where I was and deciphered a rather unclear symbol on the chart, and started filling in the next band.

What I think I'd like to do--subject to whim--is alternate completing this band with finishing the rest of the Golden Accessories. What will actually happen is as much a mystery to me as it is to everyone else.

Stay tuned. You'll find out when I do.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work and stitching .
    Oh that's the story of my life I get a few kits sorted .
    Then I want to stitch something else , when I sit down .
    But I do love to rotate .
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete