In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

itsy bitsy teeny weeny

As the title may suggest, I'm still working on cross stitch over one on the mini-sampler for Jackie du Plessis' Cherry Berry.


I'm on the last third. If I ignore everything I really need to do today, I could potentially finish the stitching on this part today. This would leave the laundry unfolded, the dishwasher unloaded, the furniture undusted,

Gee, would I rather stitch or be a Domestic Diva?

I think I'll stitch for awhile until I decide.

2 comments:

  1. Being a domestic diva is highly overrated! I vote stitch! Cherry Berry is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You *said* it was small, but yikes, your needle looks huge compared to the motifs. Over one on what count?
    Am way behind on reading blog posts - hope you opted to stitch as laundry can always be folded in tiny increments.

    ReplyDelete