In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Drive by post

Right now I'm working on a project that I can't talk about. The designer has asked that I not post pictures of her projects or discuss her classes on the blog, and I am honoring her request.

This makes the blog more than a little dull. I had thought that I would maybe I would just work on the design one night a week or alternate with something else--but that gets to be too much like a rotation or schedule.

And I have resolved to have no rotations or schedules this year.

When the Stitcher's ADD kicks in--I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying the mystery project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course now I'm curious. ;)

    Will look forward to updates you *can* tell us about.

    ReplyDelete