In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, November 16, 2018

well, it's about time!

What I thought would take . . . maybe . . . a couple of evenings has taken all week.

All week.

Just wasn't feeling the love.

But the motifs for the other side of the house are finally, finally, stitched!


And I finally, finally, get to turn the scroll bars.

Except, even though I'm turning the scroll bars, I think I'm going to do a little finish-finishing this week-end.  And that will happen after the family Thanksgiving that we're doing tomorrow. Baby Girl has to work on Black Friday. The Saint has an invitation to a friend's for the actual Thanksgiving. And Dearly Beloved and I don't care if we do the feast tomorrow or Thursday, as long as we get together with at least part of the family.

Besides, it gives us an excuse to have lasagna on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment