In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Second Verse, Same as the First

I'm trudging through the motifs on the other side of the house on Frances Burwell.


You would think, having done this before, I'd be just zooming right through.  For some reason, though, doing the exact same thing is booooooooring.

And when I have to force myself to stitch on something, it's time to dig into the basket again.

Frances is going to sampler guild with me tomorrow night, and she's also traveling to Williamsburg this week-end. After all, the original Frances lives in Colonial Williamsburg's textile collection. So she isn't being totally neglected.

We're just taking a little time off tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Slow and steady will get Frances finished! I did not realize the original Frances was in Williamsburg.

    ReplyDelete