In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Home again . . .

I've been home since Tuesday, but when I went back to work on Wednesday, I discovered the email, voice mail, and regular mail had all exploded all over my desk.

I'm finally caught up, but by the time I came home, I could do no more than stare blankly into space. I did go to EGA Wednesday night (I had to, I presented the program) but that's the closest I've been to actually holding a needle since last week-end.

Hopefully, I will stitch this week-end. I have motivation because look what came in the mail this week:


The only problem is that I also have temptation to stray from stitching to reading. Look what else arrived:


I know the minute I read the first page, I will be doomed to continue reading until I turn the last page. Sandford's books are roller-coasters--and you can't get off midway.

What a lovely dilemma to have!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you're getting a chance to stitch this weekend and that work is more cooperative next week!

    ReplyDelete