In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

One Down

The first band is finally, finally, finally finished.


I would have gotten more done but I went down memory lane for awhile. I found a tote bag with several unfinished projects.  They were started in 1977. My gracious, how time flies when you're having fun.

Actually, I discovered that I did quite a good job with crewel embroidery back in the day, if I do say so myself. And I still like the projects in the bag. I believe I'm going to have to add them to the sooner-rather-than-later basket.

Besides, they're probably ready for prime time after aging for almost forty years.

1 comment:

  1. The floral bands are so sweet!!! It IS amazing how quickly time passes...sure wish it would SLOW down!

    ReplyDelete