In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A little bit of color

Outlining on the Betsy Morgan casket is done--and the button bag design is stitched.



Color . . .finally!!

Now I need to iron the linen and sew it to the scroll bars and get on with the fun stuff!  It's a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Dearly Beloved is also enjoying a quiet Father's Day.  We are going to visit The Flash and his parents next week-end . . .I think Dearly Beloved is marshaling his reserves in anticipation.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Ann! I think you need to do a post on some of your past finishes. You have taken so many amazing classes.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete