In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, September 20, 2026

BO-RRRRRRRING

Oh, Lord, grass is boring to stitch!


I decided that it might be a good idea to have something to stitch on during our EGA Region's stitch-in that I didn't have to count or think about too much since the conversations tend to get lively. So I got the scaffolding of the house set up and the bare bones of the borders set in and started stitching grass.

I'm still stitching grass.

There's only so much grass you can plant in two hours, apparently.

So I'm going to find something binge-worthy on TV and try to finish the lawn today.

And also, I'm going to ignore the six rows of grass at the bottom of the sampler until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment