In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Show and Tell 6 and Final

 Wretched excess again at Christmas  . . . but this is the last one.

Zina does some lovely designs and teaches for The Crewel Work Company. Over Thanksgiving weekend, CWC had a series of lectures and videos, and Zina was one of the presenters. And one of the pieces she showed was this unicorn.

I had argued with myself about getting this kit for months--and then they put it on sale.


And, to make it even better--the design is already transferred! I don't know if you've tried to transfer a design onto a dark fabric but I have yet to find a method that I'm really comfortable with.

So that's the end of the Christmas stash extravaganza. Obviously, I need to avoid adding anything else to the stash for awhile.

Yeah, I say that, but I have no will power whatsoever. Sad . . . 


2 comments:

  1. I like this one , I never have any will power , when I like something, Have a happy day. Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete